Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiosity, how many surveys have you guys been asked to fill out. I just finished filling out what seems like the 6th one. I absolutely love the car... Now, LEAVE ME ALONE.

------------------
Mike
2001 Spectra Blue IS300
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
1999 Yamaha YZF R1

·
Registered
354 Posts
You can thank J.D. Power & Associates for all those surveys...and, let me tell you, as a past and current Lexus owner, it's just beginning!
They will survey you to death. My dealer calls after service appointments to make sure everything was okay.
On the one hand - it's nice. But, on the other hand - too much is too much.
Like you said, "I love the car - now BACK OFF!"

·
Registered
226 Posts
Did you guys ever get the one where they send you a survey and a crisp dollar bill? I thought it was pretty funny. But I felt bad and filled out the survey.

-Dan

[This message has been edited by DJ (edited November 30, 2000).]

·
Registered
591 Posts
Originally posted by IS300NC:
Just out of curiosity, how many surveys have you guys been asked to fill out. I just finished filling out what seems like the 6th one. I absolutely love the car... Now, LEAVE ME ALONE.

Hey Homie...
Charlotte NC here....

And yes, we also recieve alot of surveys from Lexus.

------------------
JUSTIN & DENISE C. OWNERS OF THE ONE-OF-A-KIND IS300

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Originally posted by DJ:
Did you guys ever get the one where they send you a survey and a crisp dollar bill? I thought it was pretty funny. But I felt bad and filled out the survey.

-Dan

[This message has been edited by DJ (edited November 30, 2000).]
Dan,
You are a direct marketer's dream. Next time, take the bill, get a Coke and trash the survey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts