Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is nuts...every forum I personally have created has either been moved or locked!

So a bunch of my FRIENDS in MY NORTH-EAST REGIONAL FORUM said "Happy Birthday" to me...and so what???? Why do you have to go messin that up?

PLEASE do not forget that supporters (hint: us) SUPPORT this site by TRAFFIC!!!

The only thing u 'modded' out of my "Happy Birthday" wish from MY FELLOW IS.neters is the "Happy" part...today is my birthday...y u gotta go messin with that????

Incase u feel left out of it all...we enjoy interacting with our own region ppl OUTSIDE of ours 'offical meets' too...

It's our car that brought us together...but we each have much much more to give to another than our car...and that's what makes us a wonderful group.

Each person and all that he/she incompesses represent the car; the car does not define us...and perhaps that's something you have failed to understand.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Betty, its koo we'll get some drinks in you tonight :) . James says his getting us in for free so no cover charge and maybe some drinks aswell. See ya soon just waitin on Jr to come by.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
er that was my fault. I was kinda late on getting people together to go out and drink.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
hey dont sweat this..

...so this is just for "car gatherings" well our "cars" will meet up at the parking lot while the people who own, drive, and love the cars will go out and have a good time without having to do with what kind of intake im using now...

....yeah go ahead warn us because we have a life outside of cars

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its ok Peter, u meant well and that was appreciated...I'll meet up with u later (SOON???)...btw, james pmed me, he's waiting.

I guess I have nothing to contribute to this Regional forum unless I'm either organizing or attending a meet since you all know that I keep all my cars stock. So my only 'car' contribution was to give a tip on where to get OEM parts from a reputable Lexus dealer for a good price...but what do you know? That got locked, then moved too!

I'm done.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
wow..sorry Betty, if I was still a moderator, I would have left ur b-day thread in HERE since we're all NE friends....I would have moderated it...but left it in HERE

I wish I could have done something for ya....oh well.....we need mikefate to be a NE moderator, ASAP!

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
azure_sea said:
but this sort of thing really does belong in off topic unless it's a car meet

if that toasts you that hard .....
no Leslie, it was specific towards the North-east people, primarily the people who know Betty....and wasnt for the PL people to stick their noses into it and shit like that....there was absolutely nothing wrong with it and I've seen much worse things over the years then a simple b-day thread...jesus christ, stick to the PL and let us IS300 owners have our own discussions!

·
13,978 Posts
#1 - maybe you guys don't understand very well. this part is For discussion of meets, get togethers, events and other local activities. if you want to get together for someone's bday, then fine. mention that in the title and the subject. the last thread was a happy birthday day thread. it didn't mention that you guys were meeting up or whatnot.

#2 - marc stop being an ass.

#3 - you gotta a problem with my modding, take it up with the people who own this site. i don't care how much traffic you generate in here. rules are rules.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.