Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the cars out there getting some form of F/I, I was curious as to what kind of lifespan people expecting from their engine. If you already have some good mileage on your boosted car please list the type of kit you currently have.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Well, I know GTE and GE engines are a little different internally but I know someone with a 94 Supra that has 101k miles and are still beating 600cc crotch rockets from a 50 punch to around 120 by a car length. :eek:

Not sure what he's putting down at the wheels but I rode in that bish. :eek:

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
this would be like me asking what your life span is now that you have started smoking

if you were asking about a large shot of nitrous, it would be comparable to you taking crack and wanting to know your lifespan
(j/k)

but the question is really too broad to answer, it still should be reasonably long though

-gte

Maximus said:
With all the cars out there getting some form of F/I, I was curious as to what kind of lifespan people expecting from their engine. If you already have some good mileage on your boosted car please list the type of kit you currently have.

·
Registered
380 Posts
i think it would be too hard to generalize. GTE, so how long if im on crack and smoking cigs? lol j/k :lol:

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
bad times for you my friend, i don't even think you'll be around when the emanage finally cooperates :)

vahe said:
i think it would be too hard to generalize. GTE, so how long if im on crack and smoking cigs? lol j/k :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts