Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
$lores amongst us!
10,675 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
woohooo...finally! they look sweet though....can't wait to see them on his ride...
Who's car are they going on?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Me :D . Finally I'll be able to get these sorry sumitomo's off. It has been a long wait, but again Steve did up the custom finish and offsets on them. Now I need tires. LTuned girl, how do you like your PZero's.

Steve, thanks again bro!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Look good. Can't wait to see them on the car :D

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
Enevel12 said:
Me :D . Finally I'll be able to get these sorry sumitomo's off. It has been a long wait, but again Steve did up the custom finish and offsets on them. Now I need tires. LTuned girl, how do you like your PZero's.

Steve, thanks again bro!
i love the pzero nero's...i still think i like the michelin p/s better though

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
those wheels are definitely worth the wait. it took about 3+ months for mine.. no regrets! i got the pzero neros too, best tires i've come across yet. soft and grippy. : )

and one thing, don't forget to get center caps!

·
Registered
474 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
Enevel12 said:

Steve, thanks again bro!
i love the pzero nero's...i still think i like the michelin p/s better though
yeah I wanted the pilots, but they don't come in the sizes I need.

·
Registered
474 Posts
To all, thanks for the comments.

Blinging - what up man, we gotta get together pretty soon.

Badman - yep the wait was long, think I ordered them back in July. But as Steve said I wanted the custom finish and offsets too.

El_Paalo - yes, it's a custom finish. I told Steve I wanted something similar to the graphite color of the my stock rims.

BTW, that's a pic of the fronts. I'll see if Steve can do a pic of the rear :D

·
Registered
474 Posts
Carson Toyota/Lexus Parts said:
Rear now posted..................
Bro, you were holding out on me. Once again man thanks.

Mr. Who, GGP Soldier - thanks for the comments.

Again, much props to Steve. I had been looking for rims for like a year and didn't know what I wanted and couldn't decide on sizes. After going to the Carson meet last June and personally seeing IS Pilots IS dumped on those 19 Advans, then I knew I wanted 19's. Also at that meet there was a silver IS with these SSR rims in black. Steve and I started talking about the SSR's but I didn't know what finish. I told him I wanted a finish that would be similar to the graphites I got now. Steve talked w/someone at SSR and they said Ebony Silver would be close & do the trick. Needless to say I'm extremely happy with how they turned out. BTW, I think rear offset is +55 if I remember.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
i just realized this, but only 4 i-s' i know of exist with these wheels. and each one has a slightly different set.

1) white i-s with 19's in super black coat (dark chrome).
2) silver i-s with 19's in black finish.
3) sema is430 with 18's in ebony silver.
4) enevel with 19's in ebony silver.

i hope these wheels don't become mainstream in the u.s. as in how the volks, advans, and tirerack ssr wheels are. imo, these are one of the best looking wheels (if not the best) that look perfect on the i-s. :)

enevel, hurry up and get those wheels on your car. we wanna see em pix!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Enevel,

Congrats on finally getting the rims :eek: I remember you mentioned these to me back in the summer and now they are finally here. I hope to get to see them in person! Let us know when you got it all setup.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts