Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Turrrrrrbo! I'm digging the fat intercooler. I would only suggest cleaning up the dash a little with all them wires. And it also NEEDS MOAR LOWERS, haha. Sick ride man. I'm jealous, all my Turbo parts are collecting dust :/

·
Registered
5 Posts
The camera certainly made your car better looking than it really is. HAHA.

Put on your new bumper/fender and we will go out for some day shots.

your car is fairly sexy though, not like i haven't told you at least 100 times by now.
4, 5, 11, and 14 make your car look uber sexy. your laying on my couch and i may wake you up with a flash to the face.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha thanks for all the comments guys...appriciate everyone looking and hope you enjoyed..I got some plans for the spring/summer for the car soo hopefully after i do that ill post more pictures...and im gona get engine bay shots as well just need to clean it up a bit

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
I haven't seen pics of your car in quite some time. It looks good minus the mess of dangling wires...lol. Are those the 5zigen wheels?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I haven't seen pics of your car in quite some time. It looks good minus the mess of dangling wires...lol. Are those the 5zigen wheels?
Yea i know my man ive been MIA for a while..been on the fourms everyone once in a while but now that its gettin nice out ill prolly pay more attention again cause ima gona need some help with some news things im trying to do to the IS

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
and also acutally all the wires for the gauges are hidden...that whole wire u see is just the long ass wire from the radar rolled up in a cirlce to save it from dangleing worst than it is

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also just found out that all of the editing to the photos i did last night was for nothing because they don't save as the edited version, it reverts back to the original when I try to post them. All I'm saying is that the car is sexier than the pictures show.

·
Dr. JDM
6,678 Posts
nice car but the pics don't do justice to a DSLR, looks like point and shoot snapshots

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also just found out that all of the editing to the photos i did last night was for nothing because they don't save as the edited version, it reverts back to the original when I try to post them. All I'm saying is that the car is sexier than the pictures show.
nice car but the pics don't do justice to a DSLR, looks like point and shoot snapshots
Doesn't help that lighting at night is god awful so to capture clearer photos without using the flash like a scrub the ISO must be turned up causing ISO noise in pictures. It also does not help that the shutter speed must be significantly turned down to let more light pass through the shutter. In turn this means the longer the shutter is open the better chance of getting slight blur without a tripod. I don't even touch the aperture so that could definitely have something to do with it as well. Not to mention it IS the kit lens which is not a high quality optic piece at all.

Not trying to troll or start a fight here, just simply explaining and defending my photos.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.