Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Goodbye good friend, parting is such sweet sorrow. I will always treasure the 5 trips to the Tail of the Dragon with you

Hello new friend, looking forward to making some new memories

·
Registered
675 Posts
/me imagines the imagery.

Hey OP, the photos you're trying to embed must be set to private or such on your provider, because they aren't showing up for me.

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Images not visible on my side either

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fixed ..... I think :laugh:

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
That thing has some power; damn! Which final drive did you get?
2013 Taurus SHO. 3.5 V6 Twin Turbo, AWD. I assumed that you all would have looked a little closer to the pic. I'm disappointed at some of your comments. Yes, she is bigger and heavier than the IS, but still a blast to drive. I remember in the past when valued members of our community traded in their IS's on something OTHER than an IS and they were all resoundingly congratulated. Like when BGWilly (Jeff) sold his heavily modified, TurboEast prepared '05 IS for a Lotus Exige, or when Brett sold his SRT Turbo IS for a Honda S2000.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Well, I don't blame them. I saw the SHO, but I was definitely not expecting a Ford, let alone a Taurus! But, after some research I came around. It does look nice, I hope you enjoy it! More pictures, perhaps? Interior and under hood?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Dont Bother with the hate

Nice pick up man, I understand changing cars... I went from my i.s to a rx and now to a rc f sport, with time comes changes, pick what you like and make it work for you.... i have a feeling you will be back tho. :nerd:
2013 Taurus SHO. 3.5 V6 Twin Turbo, AWD. I assumed that you all would have looked a little closer to the pic. I'm disappointed at some of your comments. Yes, she is bigger and heavier than the IS, but still a blast to drive. I remember in the past when valued members of our community traded in their IS's on something OTHER than an IS and they were all resoundingly congratulated. Like when BGWilly (Jeff) sold his heavily modified, TurboEast prepared '05 IS for a Lotus Exige, or when Brett sold his SRT Turbo IS for a Honda S2000.

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
it is indeed sad - I hope you have fun with the new car - but don't forget about the friends you made with the IS.

We shared some awesome times together and the only thing that brought us together was the love of the same car. Hopefully the new car can bring you the same friends, but don't forget about us over here

1 - 17 of 17 Posts