Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's the first item i'm selling, the EMR-tuned front lip (TRD elegant lip replica) for just $200 (what I bought it for).

This is extremely rare and has been discontinued. It has never been mounted and is basically brand new. I'm selling this because I got the authentic lip so here's your chance to get the next best thing. The quality is superb, it's not wavy or lumpy and real smooth. I have test fitted it and it fits perfect. The difference between this and the real one is that it doesn't require screws on the bottom, made out of fiberglass and has a flap (like the rmm lip) that rests on top of the front bumper lip. I prefer pick-ups for this, I'm in the los angeles area.

lastly.. the JDM gita grill with altezza front emblem. It is near-mint, hardly used. Tabs are still intact and solid. I'm asking for only $75obo. I'll ship this anywhere within the US/Canada. (SOLD)

PM me if u have any questions, etc. Serious buyers only! I accept paypal.

Attachments

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the responses. PM'd everyone back. I'm basically selling it as first come, first serve basis, fyi...

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump bump

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump the bump

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bumpo bump

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For non-local buyers.. thanks for your interest. I'm gonna wait just a little longer for local buyers to come thru. If I still have it, I'll get back to u, and as usual, first come first serve. Thanks!

Also, does anyone know how to pack the lip and where i can get a box big enough to ship it?

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Also, does anyone know how to pack the lip and where i can get a box big enough to ship it?
Go to a Dollar Store

Get 2 large foam cup boxes and basically cut the bottoms off them and tape them together to make 1 box and there ya go

I have shipped 2 lips, 1 bumper, and various other parts

:lol:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm in los angeles, CA. I'm still waiting for local buyers to come thru. Unfortunately, I didn't take the trd lip box with me (cause it didn't fit in the car), but it would've been great to use...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts