Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your thoughts? Have you guys heard the battles on the radio lately?

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
I couldn't beat Eminem in a flow battle, but I figure if I do it bending over with my pants down, he may just be too distracted to come up with anything good. Thus, allowing me th etime to put together some shitty rhymes. (no pun intended) 8)

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I couldn't beat Eminem in a flow battle, but I figure if I do it bending over with my pants down, he may just be too distracted to come up with anything good. Thus, allowing me th etime to put together some shitty rhymes. (no pun intended)
LOL!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eminem is do doubt a better lyricist but you have to admit benzino "lifted up his skirt"

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Benzino sucks. Its sad that he is one of the only guys representing Boston...pretty pathetic. :roll: Em killed him on his second dis

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Benzino just layed some shit down that needed to be said...eminem did the predictable ...got mad because finally someone lifted up his skirt and exposed a different perspective....

·
Registered
467 Posts
even tho eminem is mainstream he still got flows, i think benzino is more a producer who thinks he can rap.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
benzino made eminem look bad on the new dj kayslay mixtape because he has a conversation with eminems manager paul rosenberg and paul goes its not like eminems gonna do anything

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
clearlexus
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing