Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT* Found the emblem in lexus dealership, tried to order throught my Toyota dealership but no go.

Here's the parts number : 90975 - 02023 Retail is $40, I get 20% off because m dealership so its about $32 + tax.
Should I buy a new one and cut it to fit the grill ( man feels guilty cutting a brand new badge.) or should I wait for a used badge / grill ?

Original post :

I recently bought a no emblem Z-edition grill for my 01, I bought that because I like that grill with the 02 up stock grill emblem insert. But after searching and searching .... still can't find one.... no one is selling it. ( prefer local SF bay area)

The other way I tried is I tried calling the lexus dealer and they told me it only come with the grill, does anyone knows the parts number for this emblem ? Thanks a million.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
they dont sell that emblem here in the states, your best bet is trying to find one in the for sale section, your gunna have to be patient, hopefully someone else can direct you to a person who sells them.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Don't think that Lexus would even know where to begin to get you a JDM Z- Edition grille for the IS. I have seen plenty on the for sale section regarding this grille..just do a search or look up in Ebay..might be some knock offs there but...eventually you'll find one.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Don't think that Lexus would even know where to begin to get you a JDM Z- Edition grille for the IS. I have seen plenty on the for sale section regarding this grille..just do a search or look up in Ebay..might be some knock offs there but...eventually you'll find one.
read much? he says he bought the grille already. He is looking for the 02+ emblem insert.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I had my emblem+insert stolen off of my 02'. I ended up buying an entire grill+emblem+insert on ebay for $50. I think that your best bet as lexus doest sell that damn insert...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts