Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure about this and I have done 3 hours of searching for this and I found a few things but not enough information to give me a straight answer. Right now as my Emanage sits everything is factory set except for JP8. If anyone knows the jumpper Settings I may need or can help me out that would be great!

Everthing is factory set except for JP8
JP1: Open
JP2: Open
JP3: Open
JP4: Open
JP5: Open
JP6: Open
JP7: 1-2
JP8: 2-3
JP9: Open
JP10: 1-2
JP12: Open
JP13: Open
JP14: Open
JP15: 1-2
JP16: Open
JP17: 1-2
JP18: Open
JP19: 1-2
JP20: 1-2

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thats correct. Only jumper 8 is changed from default.

Reactions: leonard_is300

·
Registered
6,324 Posts
Got your IM.

It's been awhile, but IIRC, only JMP8 (Ignition voltage) needs to be changed from default. Please cross check, but I believe the default setting is 5V and it needs to be changed to 12V.

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got your IM.

It's been awhile, but IIRC, only JMP8 (Ignition voltage) needs to be changed from default. Please cross check, but I believe the default setting is 5V and it needs to be changed to 12V.
Yes you are right JP8 is set to the 5v ingnition output and needs to be changed to the 12v ignition output. Im talking with kponti and he has been helpping me a ton. And I have read the thread that you made about the Emanage Ultimate TeCKis300 and i think i read to page 4 or 5 of it last night.

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright well I got my AEM Uego Wideband in the mail today! I plan on buying the Option port harness for it so I can data log and do A/F Target mapping. My questions is it asks for a signal wire and a ground wire. All I am seeing on my gauge wiring is the White wire (analog output) for an auxilliary unit that accepts a 0-5 volt input, which i think is the signal wire for the option port harness for the data logging and A/F Target. The blue wire (serial output) is for hyper-terminal data logging on a PC. I am assuming that the white wire is the singal wire. I read that the ground wire for the option port is not really needed is that true?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Alright well I got my AEM Uego Wideband in the mail today! I plan on buying the Option port harness for it so I can data log and do A/F Target mapping. My questions is it asks for a signal wire and a ground wire. All I am seeing on my gauge wiring is the White wire (analog output) for an auxilliary unit that accepts a 0-5 volt input, which i think is the signal wire for the option port harness for the data logging and A/F Target. The blue wire (serial output) is for hyper-terminal data logging on a PC. I am assuming that the white wire is the singal wire. I read that the ground wire for the option port is not really needed is that true?
True. Just cut the white wire on the emanage option harness and connect it to the wideband's signal output.

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i dont think the option harness come with the PnP harness from dezod. i ordered the option port harness last night and all it seems to be is a pigtail harness. so i am guessing i just hook up the 0-5v white wire to the signal wire in the option port harness that i am getting.

·
Registered
238 Posts
well i dont think the option harness come with the PnP harness from dezod. i ordered the option port harness last night and all it seems to be is a pigtail harness. so i am guessing i just hook up the 0-5v white wire to the signal wire in the option port harness that i am getting.
Yeah the option port is sold separately. You will see once you get it. It will have connectors at both ends. You just cut the end for the wideband and just connect the signal wire to the white wire on the option port wire.

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah the option port is sold separately. You will see once you get it. It will have connectors at both ends. You just cut the end for the wideband and just connect the signal wire to the white wire on the option port wire.
Thanks for your help! And the singal wire on my wideband does not have a connector on it so all i have to do is connect the wires and I should be good!

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
alright, my Emanage is up and running thanks to kponti! I looked on the Greddy wensite to see if there were any updates. I downloaded the Emanage 2.20 and when i am updating the main unit which driver do i use? I know hen getting things going for the first time i use gsc02.p but after downloading the 2.20 update there are new files to choose from.

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am also looking at the parameter setting and on everything I cant see all of the parameter that i need to. is there a setting for this or a way to adjust the computer to display everything?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello leonard,
So you've installed your Emanage Ultimate and it’s finally time to get it cranked over and running properly! This is where the drama begins for some installations, especially if your particular engine type is not explicitly recognised by the Emanage software. For those of us with Japanese engines it is usually as simple as clicking on a drop box and selecting the right engine number.
Hope you will fix that problem soon!!

Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Leonard, can you tell me your GUI settings ? Or send me your file?
I'm having a start problem now too. Have the jumpers like you have,
and my ign. chip seems to be fine.

Thanks,

B

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.