Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any got this yet(whos willing to share how). I noted on the Emanage forum that the manual seemed to be backwards on a Dip Switch setting I dont know if that helped anyone. I also noted a new firm ware which was susposed to help.

·
Registered
333 Posts
The ignition harness is the holy grail of the is300 e-manage setup.
I dont know of many people that have gotten it to work, basically, the e-manage ignition harness is difficult to get to work with alot of newer cars

·
Registered
76 Posts
going4boost said:
Has any got this yet(whos willing to share how). I noted on the Emanage forum that the manual seemed to be backwards on a Dip Switch setting I dont know if that helped anyone. I also noted a new firm ware which was susposed to help.
I know of one Member Using e manage on his 1999 sc 300 vvti you might want to ask lex luthor he is on club lexus forums http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83428
i think he is also in this forum (not sure)

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
apoji187 said:
The ignition harness is the holy grail of the is300 e-manage setup.
I dont know of many people that have gotten it to work, basically, the e-manage ignition harness is difficult to get to work with alot of newer cars
I think that is the reason for this post, alot of poeple have them working on new cars I follow the emanage forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts