Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one of our very own members, eric(elusiveis) has created a site for the nNE events and the NE family of is300 owners. he is far too modest to post, so i am posting so everyone can go check it out. its got cars, girls, events, and many, many pictures of all events that eric himself covers. his photography skills come to life, and bring us all closer together. its a great oppurtunity for everyone to see his work, and possibly schedule him for a photo shoot. so take a few and support the site. thanks everyone.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Love the site. IS300 dedication right there. Goodjob Eric.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
mikefate said:
one of our very own members, eric(elusiveis) has created a site for the nNE events and the NE family of is300 owners. he is far too modest to post, so i am posting so everyone can go check it out. its got cars, girls, events, and many, many pictures of all events that eric himself covers. his photography skills come to life, and bring us all closer together. its a great oppurtunity for everyone to see his work, and possibly schedule him for a photo shoot. so take a few and support the site. thanks everyone.
Haha, thanks for the plug Mike. :)

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ElusiveIS said:
Peter, when are we featuring your ride? ;)

dam, thats a setup if i ever saw one, hahahaha

just messing with you peter

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Eric has a really nice website and above all else a really cool guy to boot

definitely a pure car enthusiast ....:cool:

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
check out elusivemedia.com for the updated pics from the NE end of summer 2005 BBQ in ny city. (also a supra, evo, wrx meet)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts