Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some one has locked the original post so this is too all those a**holes who did not give me an understanding answer and no bs thank u (03) for straightning me out f*ck the rest of u that just had to be total b*st*rds.

The Jaguar does not have lights on it so fuck who ever said that

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

I have another question what lip is good for the front.

I saw cheap ones on ebay and Phasenine.com they looked clean and not ricey like the type r front lip.

Any good lips i should know about i have searched Lextasy, .net store and a couple of other place thanx for no retarded answers :D :D

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Not only are you stupid enough to repost a damn stupid thread that people make fun of you on, you also post in the wrong forum about about a front lip? You have ADD?

Dude, when did you particpate in the Special Olympics? Got a LOT of trophies I bet, show some pics? :lol:

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
Go someplace else with your shit remarks. You got your fucking answers on the electric blower.

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
ibtl

btw about front lips, you can see virtually all the body kits available for the IS at is300forum.com unfortunately it doesn't list all the type-r, type-s, type-abcdefg lips out there.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kanine 21 u f*ck face thanx for the info and i think i will post pics ohh yeah i have 145 IQ for a 17 yr old that is not too bad!

Thanx irv usc for a real answer i will look in to it

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
Altezza3456 said:
Some one has locked the original post so this is too all those a**holes who did not give me an understanding answer and no bs thank u (03) for straightning me out f*ck the rest of u that just had to be total b*st*rds.

I have another question what lip is good for the front.

I saw cheap ones on ebay and Phasenine.com they looked clean and not ricey like the type r front lip.

Any good lips i should know about i have searched Lextasy, .net store and a couple of other place thanx for no retarded answers :D :D
no problem man... :D

and about your question regarding lips, you might want to visit inside and out forum. you'll have better answer... and oh personnaly, i'd prefer rmm lips :)

·
Nygmatic
2,683 Posts
wow, what a ricer moron. you read his mod list and you can hear uncle ben's brewing in the back of his brain.

electric blower? get a life. get real performance parts. :roll: :lol: :pissed: :lol: :roll:

if you were rated at 145IQ then i would definately demand a refund to the tester... b/c whoever rated you was competing in the olymics next for Forrest Gump next to my buddy here:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fryderyce you went through all that trouble just to diss me you must have no f*cking life

do me a favor and get one! :shame:

if i saw u i would beat the shit out of u :bitching: :lol: :x :chill:

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
calm down kids.. :lol:

all the abs plastic lips are the same, it's your preference...

you would have better luck with "inside and out" forum as mentioned before

one major thing you would really want to consider when getting one...

is the fitment, you can find threads on which lips fit good, which don't, etc... try to contact the seller about fitment before you buy it, you don't want to end up with a lip with a big gap in the front, that's straight ugly

good luck on finding a lip that you like...

not to be a @$$......but the IS is a inline six, therefore only has one header and not "headers", just to help refine your sig....

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
There, it's locked again.

Grow up. You will not get anywhere in life if you approach things in the manner demonstrated on these forums. What kind of response do you expect out of people when you come out guns blazing, acting like an arrogant moron? You wouldn't act that way if you walked into a tuner shop with the same questions, would you?

Have some manners and some frickin respect for this forum and its members. After all, it's here to help you, and it wouldn't be around for long if everyone acted like you.

Oh, and POST IN THE CORRECT FORUM.

-Chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.