Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience w/ these springs & dampers? Gotta give credit to Eibach's racing heritage, but how do these perform in daily driving?

TIA

(serch didn't help)

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
stizlex said:
Anyone have experience w/ these springs & dampers? Gotta give credit to Eibach's racing heritage, but how do these perform in daily driving?

TIA

(serch didn't help)
You didn't find anything because they are not out yet for the IS. I rang Eibach 3 months ago and they said the end of the summer. You should ring them and ask if they are out and let us know. I would like to know how they are valved compared to stock as well as the Tokico HPs....if they are in between that might be what I would want...because they are non adjustable. The price should be very reasonable as well at around 60-70 per shock. Otherwise I'm looking at the Illuminas in a year or so.

I searched VW Vortex (I think that was it or maybe it was a BMW site or maybe both now that I think about it) and they were highly recommended.

EDIT: I misread your question. I know nothing about the pro system (shocks/springs) for the IS....I was responding because I thought you had asked about the pro dampers (just shocks). Maybe they are related though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts