Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since FI seems unlikely for me in the near future, it looks like I will have to focus on suspension tuning for now. Now, I have the Eibach springs, but am now looking at the Eibach sways. However there seems to be little experience with these on .net, with most posts on the TRD yellows or Hotchkis.

Does anyone out there have the Eibachs? Was there a noticeable difference? It would be so much easier for me to get these than to import some TRDs or Hotchkis

TIA

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
lilaznboi said:
you can't even compare Eibach to TRD or Hotchkis...they're not even close as to how much body roll is reduced.
Oh come on Eibach is $265 and hotchkis is $325...that $60 what alot more than $60, go get Hotchkis....

Matt 8)

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, but theres no shipping cost for the eibachs since they sell them here
Oh well

Gotta do more research

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
OZIS200 said:
Yeah, but theres no shipping cost for the eibachs since they sell them here
Oh well

Gotta do more research
no shipping cost? not that there is none its just that its "hidden" with the price you paid...especially when they wont have any in stock since not much people in AUS is gonna put sway on their IS200's. get Area 51 or Hotchkis...and off course TRD Race!!!

Matt 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.