Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Best friend and I came out to his car after school today to find that it had been badly (!) egged. There was a ton of eggs used as well as yogurt. His car was BAD!

We know who did it. There is a house above where his car was parked. In the porch of the house were 3 18-22 yr. olds sitting there with a box of eggs, watching us and laughing.

What would be a proper revenge? Go to the cops? What could they do anyway? Anybody been here before?

Help PLEASE!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We sat for like 1/2 an hour watching them, laugh at us. There were three of us and three of them. Only diff. they were all like 6' and big and old. Were just High School kids.

P.S. Wat is police charge for blowing up someone's car?

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
hmm.. arson comes to my mind... after all, you know where they live.

and I don't think the police will do much for you since you didn't really witness them doing it. But I could be wrong.

I have a feeling this thread will be locked soon, since it is off topic, unless your friend drives an IS300.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah. My friend has a Brand-New SBM IS300 with a full body kit and a IS300.net sticker!

Yep. A lexus

·
Registered
31 Posts
if he's got a drop top convertible, get a knife and slice the vinyl(spelling)and then dump a bucket of paint inside. that's a classic.

you could also get black spray paint and spray paint the front and back window, and if you have time the rest of the windows and the mirror. it'll be mucho bucks to replace.

or you could just go for the classic slash the tire.

pour soy sauce all over his house, it'll stain the wood.

just a few ideas from your local bbs

of course, i've never done any of this.......

·
Registered
44 Posts
the best thing to do is rip out their windshield wipers. They cost arounf $200+ to replace which will definately not be covered under insurance because of the deductible.

·
Registered
160 Posts
This does suck, so let me see if I can help.

--If there is any way to get inside the house, mixed cement in the toilet is always a good one.
--I am also a fan of pouring milk on the carpet. It never comes out and the whole carpet and padding will have to be replaced. I recommend using 2 1 gallon jugs for this for proper effect.
--If inside house access is difficult try throwing a flare in their car. You cannot put out a flare, you just have to wait until it burns out. I suggest using 2 or 3.
--Sugar in the gas tank. An oldie but a goodie.
--Late at night, tie thier front door shut.
--Flaming bag of dog **** is always good for a laugh.
--Loosen all the lugs nuts on the car. Better than that, just take them all off.
--Lay slices of balony on the hood of the car. For some reason the acid in balony will eat away the paint and make some pretty cool graphics. (polka dot paint job)
-- Battery acid in a mustard bottle is always a nice touch to any car's paint job.
-- Buy a bucket of acrilic house paint. dump it anywhere and everywhere.

This should keep you busy for a little while. Good Luck

------------------
Rollin' Phat IS300 (Auburn Sky Pearl)

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
I hear a fish (or many fish) attached to the catalytic converter makes for a very bad smell that can't be gotten rid of easily.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I say get a crew together, blow in there car while there in it, beat the s*** out of there car then kick in there front window and kick them in the head then handcuff them to a poll in a sick position (spelling?tired!) but wear gloves

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Poor SBM...

I'd say a bit of revenge is in order.

Scott.

------------------
...yet another proud owner of a fully loaded Graphite Gray Pearl '01 IS300

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I found revengeunlimited.com

Great site! perfect for all of your revenge needs!

I need VERY bad things to do to people

P.S. Please dont lock this thread. I need IDEAS!

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
do what you want but be prepared for repercussions...

i'm sure they won't sit still for any crap you may pull. You'll have to do something to them in a way so that they won't be able to figure out it was you or your buddies...

------------------
long live the SST!
(South Side Trolls)

·
Registered
814 Posts
Go to your local gym where the juice boyz hang out, hire them for some $$$ to beat the **** out of that crew that egged your car. I'm 6'3 and pretty good size, if you lived closer I would give you a hand azz whooping them. If you retaliate by doing something to their car..it will keep going bck and forth, while them keep wrecking your IS. Good luck

1 - 20 of 60 Posts