Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
I was gonna go cheap and get some excel ennios, but I decided not to and just save up. I think the wait will be worth it, when next year I have a set of J-line sdmsl2's Then again I want to have something different that no one else has and show off.

They still look nice, but I dont like the center cap. If I was gonna get a quick set of rims then I would go with those or excel's. It's all a matter of preference.

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
If you are serious about getting these.... http://store.racinglab.com/drwhdr9tuwh11.html has them for 60 bucks cheaper...

I like the look of them, if you want to get a knockoff wheel it doesnt look half bad. Just make sure you'll be happy with them. Consider saving up a little more though and getting a more reputible wheel.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
300iss said:
If you are serious about getting these.... http://store.racinglab.com/drwhdr9tuwh11.html has them for 60 bucks cheaper...

I like the look of them, if you want to get a knockoff wheel it doesnt look half bad. Just make sure you'll be happy with them. Consider saving up a little more though and getting a more reputible wheel.
yea but its $70 for shipping, thanks anyways.

If I get these will I be able to replace the caps with volk caps? :blush:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, I feel like such a dumba$$. All this time I thought the price was $569 for wheels and tires. I didnt know until I puch the check out button and tires are like another $400.

So yea, this thread is now officailly pointless.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
don't do it

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Mr.Pham said:
If I get these will I be able to replace the caps with volk caps? :blush:

so is this the new "thing"

People will be able to tell, not fooling anyone doing it :lol:

·
Registered
387 Posts
you gonna have to find someone withthem caps and test fit them.. centercaps all have diff sizes.. u dont want to pay 100+ for centercaps and wont fit...I say dont do it though.. people who dont know rims wont beable to tell if theyre real volks or not.. but then again peopl who dont know rims probably dont care and dont know what volks are.. People who care are those who pay close attention to rimsand know every detail of a true volk rim.. Once they spot its a fake.. Your rims are worse off then they really were.. But whatever floats your boat.. I was going to do the same until i analyzed the situation and came up with this analysis hahaha good luck bro

1 - 10 of 10 Posts