Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
you can make the output whatever you want, just make sure that they are the same in teh LC-1 and the EMU

i did 10:1-20:1 at .01v-4.99v on both the emu and the lc-1 but it doesn't really matter. i set up my AEM for 8.5:1 - 20:1

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why did you move my thread? It doesnt have anything to do with the emanage parameters, I dont have it set/ running with the EMU...

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
The first question I have will be how you did the B1S1 connect to the B2S1.

-Are you sure you connected the that right, ie you used the right wire and tapped into the right wire at the ecu point (or on your emanage jumper)

If after double checking you got it right lets move to the second step.

- I am assuming you disconnected the o2 sensor plug and removed the sensor itself.
So now reconnect the sensor plug zip tie the sensor itself somewhere where it will not melt anything (dont hold it, it gets pretty hot). Now try starting the car again and see if it still idles the same way.

PS: I may be wrong but did you mention wanting to add the srt intake to your car?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The first question I have will be how you did the B1S1 connect to the B2S1.

-Are you sure you connected the that right, ie you used the right wire and tapped into the right wire at the ecu point (or on your emanage jumper)

If after double checking you got it right lets move to the second step.

- I am assuming you disconnected the o2 sensor plug and removed the sensor itself.
So now reconnect the sensor plug zip tie the sensor itself somewhere where it will not melt anything (dont hold it, it gets pretty hot). Now try starting the car again and see if it still idles the same way.

PS: I may be wrong but did you mention wanting to add the srt intake to your car?
I jumpered the functions over on the emanagae PNP harness. The car seems to run fine without any hicups, its just at Idle it:

sways from rich to REALLY lean (20:1) and skips/misses, retards timing and then smoothes out.... repeat every 15 seconds....

I'm going to be putting another 30 miles on it today, I'll see if it goes away, it may very well be just the ecu learning curve, the battery was disconnected.

As far as the old connector, I use it to power the LC-1 like stock for 1 gound and 12v pwr source. The OX and HTR signal are running off the other sensor on B1S2. There are no wires touching the exhaust manifold, everything is tidied up nicely.

-Brad

I'll report back later if it persists

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
As per the product manual and after talking to Innovate, it is very important that you ground the 'system ground' to the same place you ground your ECU or EMS! They stressed this adamantly. They suggest that you ground them all to the engine block, not just a chassis ground.

Reactions: bradleyjpyle

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It stopped doing it today, couldnt make it do it, must have been stock ecu learning...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.