Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
damn

G*d D*mn! This is exactly what I was going to do. But the two price quotes Ive gotten have been ridiculous and they were my shops cost, $650! Im still gonna do it but Im in no rush since the cars coming off the road soon. Please, send pics or post them when you get them! Im gonna be powdercoating the spokes and leaving the polished lip as well.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: damn

4NTOY said:
G*d D*mn! This is exactly what I was going to do. But the two price quotes Ive gotten have been ridiculous and they were my shops cost, $650! Im still gonna do it but Im in no rush since the cars coming off the road soon. Please, send pics or post them when you get them! Im gonna be powdercoating the spokes and leaving the polished lip as well.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: damn

4NTOY said:
sure thing...i should be getting them back pretty soon.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re: axis seven mod powder coated....*pics soon*

03BlkIs said:
my wheels are at the shop right now being powder coated black. should be done be monday. i'll post pics as soon as i get them back... :D
What size are they? I am looking at axis se7en mod for my is300. I want only 18" but I want staggered. What do you suggest?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: axis seven mod powder coated....*pics soon*

mpbruin108 said:
03BlkIs said:
my wheels are at the shop right now being powder coated black. should be done be monday. i'll post pics as soon as i get them back... :D
What size are they? I am looking at axis se7en mod for my is300. I want only 18" but I want staggered. What do you suggest?
19 x 8

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
03BlkIs said:
Tha Reaper said:
I, Myself, am going with a black rim /w polished lip, but i havent the slightest thought of a rim that nobody else has :cry:
have you been to www.zenetti.com ? they have the mystic and the phantom that comes in black and they look pretty good.
none of those please my tastes, im looking for something with a fair amount of deep dish in the rear, preferable spoke or mesh style

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
edit: they finally finish one of the wheels. they ran into alot of trouble trying to get the clear coat off. but the wait is very well worth it. now the wheels are still dusty from sitting in the shop.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.