Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went into JM Lexus this morning in Margate, FL for a wash. While I was waiting I spoke to my service guy and he told me that there are a few ecu updates in stock and since I have been on the list since March I could get it done right now. I was going to wait and have it done on my 5k service, but he said since I was there I might as well get it done. He said it would probably take a couple of hours so he gave me an RX300 as a loaner car. I just picked it up around 5pm and it rides much more responsive. Before I would sometimes really feel the hesitation while the car worked up speed, now as soon as i give it the gas it moves. I am glad I had it done today and did not wait, you can really feel a big difference in the driving. JM Lexus is a great dealership, if you live in South Florida definitely go see them.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by webmaster:
I put in a "reservation" for the update a LONG time ago, guess it's time to call...
Tony, they are not calling people. You have to go in and tell them that you already have your name on the list. If you don't follow up and bust their balls about it, you will never hear from them about the update. They said that if you don't ask about it they are not obligated to tell you about the update because it's not a Lexus recall. Each dealership handles the update situation differently.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts