Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I've called almost every dealership within 50 mile radius of my house in LI, but half don't even know about the TSIB and others don't have the parts needed.
If anyone gets the ECU update done, please post where you got it at.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I realize that Lexus has the reputation of great customer satisfaction and service, but I am so fed up with them. I've called just about every dealer around NYC and I'm sick of them acting like they don't know what the phock I'm talking about. I'm sick of calling them and explaining the hesitation only to hear them play stupid. Another thing I wanted to adjust was my CBEST settings and they don't know what I'm talking about. Please...somebody in NYC get the ECU update done or find a dealer who's aware of it and let us know!!!
Sorry, just needed to vent.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I called Rallye yesterday and some lady told me she didn't know what I was talking about. How frustrating.

·
Registered
446 Posts
When I went to Massapequa Lexus last month to get some service done, I asked about the trac/ecu and he told me its not out yet and a letter would be sent in the mail when ready. So they are aware!!! He said they were getting alot of complaints and he drove and tested the car and it was nasty hesitation!!!

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Long Island Dealers will tell you anything to shut you up. They dont know their azz from their elbows! We gotta keep bothering them about it and keep mentioning it to your sales reps in person and via email.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Whenever you call any dealership, don't talk to the person who answers the phone...Ask for a technician right away.
As an example, the woman in Rallye doesn't even know about 7500 mile vs 5000 mile service thats in the manual.
Also, I am a bit upset with Rallye Lexus. I've called them about 3 times about it and each time they tell me that they are busy and will call me back. So far not a single call-back.
BTW, also when I did my 5K service, they were supposed to rotate tires, but they didn't. I do prefer the atmosphere though in Rallye Lexus vs. Lexus of Massapequa (coffee, tea, snacks, TV helps)

·
Registered
295 Posts
rallye lexus has no clue. They are good and all but I dunno man. They have that north shore attidue to them and all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
Lexisny
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing