Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
13,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this stoopid dealership FINALLY got their computer up and running to do the ECU/trac update. i don't understand why it took so long for them to get this done. i ordered my part right when mo posted the TSIB so it's been over a month and a half to get this completed....argh! but i did end up calling lexus customer service and after that, they got their computer working...eh! go figure! does it really take that much complaining to get this done.

anyway, the update is great and i can't feel the hesitation anymore....it's sweet!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Hey,

When did you have yours done? I've put in a call to them a few weeks ago and they mentioned the part is on backorder and on manual release from corporate. They also said two people were ahead of me in line with this request.

Thanks for any info!

·
13,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i order the update at the end of may/beginning of june right when it first came out! the part is still on national back order!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah, the people I talked to at Pleasanton didn't seem to know their sh!t very well. That's why I went with Serramonte. They're on top of this. I feel sorry for all the people that are being forced to wait or are just plain gettin d!cked.

[ July 26, 2001: Message edited by: IS Ecstasy ]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts