Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just spoke with the Tulsa Service Dept. They are aware of the problem but not aware of having the code to reprogram. Lexus_IS300 Why you play us like that man. Want me to report you to Immigration man ? It's ok to lie in where you come from but not here in this Forum man. Everyone here is serious people. We just want to exchange info and help each other out.
If you really did it, who was your service guy ?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I really doubt Lexus_IS300 is lying. csdstudio spoke with tulsa along with some others. Just because you spoke to someone who didn't know what is going on does not make it not true. I spoke to my dealer today and although they did not have it, she indicated that she expected it soon. Another person called the same dealer and talked to someone else and was given the answer you got. Go figure. I'd put your guns away and stop making rash posts based on too little information... just my .02.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Nobody is lying. I think that too many of us are calling Tulsa. I did speak with them early this morning and the service manager said he had the card to reprogram the ECU, that they only had it for a couple of days, though. Its not official and there aren't enough units to go around, so they're keeping this quite. There is no lying going on here.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Call Lexus of Tulsa and ask for Nora, she will direct you to the right people. But no, I am not lying.

------------------
'01 IS300
'91 NSX
'95 Maxima

·
Registered
636 Posts
Please no one call Lexus of Tulsa. They are not too happy with the flood of calls from all the people at this forum. Please wait 30 days and your dealers should have or at least know about the card to reprogram the ECU. Thank you very much.

-Rob
---------
01 IS300 Millennium Silver, loaded

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
CSDStudio (Rob):

Which dealership in MN did you buy your IS from? Is your start off hesitation really bad? How long have your had your IS?

Scott.

------------------
...yet another proud owner of a fully loaded Graphite Gray Pearl '01 IS300

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
Zoku
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing