Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Hard to say. Looks too easy to be real, but they have a dyno to show for. The gain for IS350 is impressive above 3800rpm. Gain on IS250 is not that much. Someone on the Club Lexus forum dynoed it on an ISF and got no gain, so I'm really skeptical about this. I would wait for more data point. If someone else can show the gain on IS350 is as they claimed, I will get one in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It was proven to take money from your wallet into Vivid's. LOL! Any perimeters feed into the car via the VR tune were quickly picked up by the factory ecu and changed. Gains made on the dyno, perhaps; but any long-term gains, no. Like paying $700 for a resistor-box mod to the IAT sensor.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Advice on ECU upgrade & Performance

I am new at this and trying to increase my performance, as many of the people I am around are all 2nd gen civics so definately no help there.... I want to "flash" my 250 but not sure how to or where to begin.

What brand (link to site) would be recommended for ECU upgrade to 2008 Is250 RWD? Also any mods that I may need to help increase performance also? I am looking into exhaust systems but have already made my mind up on the Invidia mid-pipes are a must. Any help would be AWESOME! thanks,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts