Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Future reference I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place and if this is discussed somewhere else.
I'm having a hard time trying to find the right connector pin for the ecu. Connector B11 to be precise

Does anyone know where I could get that pin or get it somewhere off the car? 馃様 I'm strugglin

Registered
2005 Lexus IS300
Future reference I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place and if this is discussed somewhere else.
I'm having a hard time trying to find the right connector pin for the ecu. Connector B11 to be precise View attachment 137618
Does anyone know where I could get that pin or get it somewhere off the car? 馃様 I'm strugglin
what year is the car? for my 02 is300 i soldered two black wires together and bypassed the safety switch all together.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
02 is300 baby. I'm trying to get that pin in there so my tach will work. Since I swapped the transmission out that's the only thing that's left and I can't seem to find the right one

Registered
2005 Lexus IS300
02 is300 baby. I'm trying to get that pin in there so my tach will work. Since I swapped the transmission out that's the only thing that's left and I can't seem to find the right one
Weird, I did nothing outside of reverse light wiring and clutch safety switch and my speedo works just fine (just went out actually but I think its a speed sensor or whatever. I had my car in the air in first gear and the Speedo just died). my 05 is300 I manual swapped a few years ago I didn't even do that much and the speedo and tach worked.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Weird, I did nothing outside of reverse light wiring and clutch safety switch and my speedo works just fine (just went out actually but I think its a speed sensor or whatever. I had my car in the air in first gear and the Speedo just died). my 05 is300 I manual swapped a few years ago I didn't even do that much and the speedo and tach worked.
Hmm馃 very interesting I know the automatics run off the abs sensor for the speed, I hope I can tap into that and route it to the tach but I'll still get the engine code cuz it's not coming from the ecu 馃槚

1 - 5 of 5 Posts