Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wsup yall ... i finally picked up my Is!! I have not raced yet but can I take a volkswagon jetta vr6? just wondering. Well at any rate how do I take care of the ecsaine part of the car? what kind of cleaning supply should I use? Oh yea are there any clears I can buy for the front and back bumper lenses? And how much for the altezza grills in the front? Thanks for anyone answering any of my questions. Oh yea one more...hahahaha....can I put a navi system exactly where the 2002 models will have them? Like the same look so it will look stock? thanks again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey, i also want to know how to care for the suede in our cars. Of course there are a lot of leather cleaners..but how do we care for our escalane. Someone that knows..please post!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
from what i hear..soap water is what they use at lexus...

hey turbonamja..congrats on the car... where u at? u korean right?/ and you should be able to take a VR6... altezza grilles are about 200...and i believe the dealerships will offer a retro fit for the NAV system...

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
The word is dealers will offer the NAV upgrade, but it will be mad expensive... I'd opt to get an aftermarket one installed. I've gone against a VR6 and it was close. stock you will take it, but as we all know, VW/Audi cars are easy to mod, so be careful

escaine isn't real leather, so I think mild detergent and water should work well. I hear that regular upholstery cleaner works well, but I'm not a fan of harsh chemicals.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
s0yb0mb
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing