1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,243 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It looks like it's just ground wires. If like that, isn't the one that my.is sell better? + rep also for helping me out.

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
It looks like it's just ground wires. If like that, isn't the one that my.is sell better? + rep also for helping me out.
I believe they are the same brand

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
they are the same same brand I believe but to be on the safe side just get the one in the forum since a lot of people are using it and no complaints

·
1,621 Posts
anyone got pics of this installed in their car?
Here is a crappy cell phone pic that I have kicking around:

Let me know if you want any better pics because this saturday my car comes outta storage!! :bigSmile: lol

Reactions: MY2J

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
that looks pretty nice :approve: i will probably look into this now cause i've been wanting to do the ground kit cables anyways

·
1,621 Posts
I read in some thread that the Apexi box causes ecu problems . Iono if thats true or been proven
Absolutely not true!

All it does is hook to the positive and negitive terminals on your battery and from there you just hook up the ground wires. Has nothing to do with your ecu...

Installed mine about a year ago and have not had one problem...

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
Here is a crappy cell phone pic that I have kicking around:

Let me know if you want any better pics because this saturday my car comes outta storage!! :bigSmile: lol

that right there is nice. its my fav grounding kit system. If you can, post some more pics plz

·
1,621 Posts
Will do this weekend!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts