Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in purchasing some window visors and an antenna and the only place i found of course would be ebay, and i was wondering if these items are good and are strong and durable. The atenna as well, does it provide better reception than the original stock antenna..was wondering if anyone had experience with them

if posting link is against the rules and what not, by all means delete or administer this posting..i have no connection with the seller

i just need some feedback and wonder if i should pull the plug and buy some!

I'm debating with these two visors

1) eBay Motors: Lexus IS300 4dr 00 01 to 05 vent shade window visors (item 350026187502 end time Mar-15-08 18:01:34 PDT)
(First Choice)
2) eBay Motors: Lexus IS300 01 02 03 04 05 Vent Window Visors Visor 4pc (item 180219698854 end time Mar-29-08 10:27:45 PDT)
(Second Choice)

AND

the antenna
eBay Motors: JDM SHORT ANTENNA FOR LEXUS IS300 ALTEZZA ! (item 110230529548 end time Mar-07-08 19:08:27 PST)

or if anyone knows a place that's more relaible or cheaper..please inform me =)

some minor things i need for the car

Ty

:bigSmile:

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have the visors and they hold up good but I rather get the JDM Toyota ones. They have clips that hold them into place not just tape. About the antenna I don't know much about that though.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks..i looked around comparing the real ones to the ebay ones..always genuine is better, but for the price id decided to get ebay's!

the antenna looks normal, hopefully it's better than the s2k everyone is talking about

thanks!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I currently have the short antenna you just bought. Fitment was okay and reception is not as good as the stock one but still works. lol

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
The antenna is not an upgrade, it's a downgrade.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
i have to same visors and they are ok. jdm ones def look better. i have an ebay shorty antenna as well as it works fine for me. a little less reception but whatever

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
I have the same question about rotors... Anyone have experience buying ebay rotors for there IS3?

Are they durable? Rust free? recommended rotors on ebay? What to stay away from?

·
Registered
66 Posts
look for rotors that are cadmium plated they help resist rust, the cross drilled are more prone to cracking as well

1 - 10 of 10 Posts