Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea my grill from ebay just arrived yesterday... i bought some grill off an auction where it said it was a jdm one with a VVT-i emblem on it. The pictures looked like it was the altezza sports grille and instead of altezza it said vvt-i. I thought this would be a little different so i bought it for a hundred something. Well it got here yesterday and it is the cheapest piece of crap i have ever seen... looked like it was put together by paper clips. I was pissed but i put it on anyways since i spent money on it. and this morning whne i checkied it it seems the black paint had melted... so yea BE CAREFUL WHEN BIDDING!! anyways im looking for a plain black grill the one like the altezza one but i dont want "altezza". I know for the TRD one you can take it off but its not plain black... can anyone help me out... thanks.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
I got my girlfriend off ebay and so far she's working out fine.

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
SophieSleeps said:
Ohhh, that's where she went to. I left you positive feedback!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Chigger said:
SophieSleeps said:
Yeah right De!!!

She's got a busted knee and you have to chauffer her ass around. Was it worth the $3 you paid for her?? :lol:

PS: Hi Chrissy :D Tell De not to kick you in the knee again.

·
Registered
611 Posts
alphatuff said:
Chigger said:
SophieSleeps said:
Yeah right De!!!

She's got a busted knee and you have to chauffer her ass around. Was it worth the $3 you paid for her?? :lol:

PS: Hi Chrissy :D Tell De not to kick you in the knee again.
Yo De,

You know you got sloppy seconds!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
904 Posts
You just have to know who to buy from. I saw that same grill, and based on the manufacturer, i could tell it was a piece of crap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts