Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
keep that ish over there, we got 1" on the ground in michigan :chill: anybody running there computer off a generator now? they shut the world down when it snows on te east coast, in mich. last nov. we got 28" in 2 days.........thats a storm :eek: all my east coasters check in with the snow fall report......
state your town and on the ground

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Nothing here, but the entire city is freaking out because there was a light rain last night and it was 34 degrees out.

Typical run on the grocery stores for milk, bread, and eggs (presumably french toast is very popular when snowed in).

They even closed a lot of schools early yesterday just because there was a chance there could be a bit of freezing on bridges, trees, and power lines.

·
Registered
273 Posts
No snow but alot of rain, sleet and ice. We have about a million people in Charlotte with out power. All that ice took out power lines and a bunch of trees. The city is a wreck. Duke Power said it would take like 3 days to restore power to most people. :pissed: This city just isn't setup to deal with any kind of winter weather.

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
jupiterfish said:
keep that ish over there, we got 1" on the ground in michigan :chill: anybody running there computer off a generator now? they shut the world down when it snows on te east coast, in mich. last nov. we got 28" in 2 days.........thats a storm :eek: all my east coasters check in with the snow fall report......
state your town and on the ground
i'm at work right now in nyc, full day, no breaks, and no complaining. besides, the reason why the world stops turning when they shut nyc down is because it is the center of the universe. unless the detroit stock exchange is keeping pace w/our analyst scum.

ps. i couldn't even tell you how much is on the ground cause i haven't seen daylight since 8am.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
ARRGGGH NYC peep and snow

Is it just me or did they not salt ANY roads (NYC) till like 3pm today? WTF there was almost an inch on snow on the highway . how can you not salt any the roads? who's idea was that? im in the mood to flame someone.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[/b]

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
papercliprebel said:
ps. i couldn't even tell you how much is on the ground cause i haven't seen daylight since 8am.
isn't that the most reatarded shit EVER? growing up, could you even imagine this was what was waiting? :cry:

·
Commander In Beef
25,546 Posts
I'd say we have 8 inches up in this piece. I just got back in...fired up the snowblower (12 hp Bolens, motherbitches!). Loved it when I was young...now I hate the shit. :-?

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Re: ARRGGGH NYC peep and snow

its a conspiracy to try and substantiate the war on Iraq, bush plans to blame the sudden atmospheric changes on sadam, to justify invasion.
i heard that any american that has known ties to this secret weather machine shall be shot on sight, in front of their family, first in the leg, then the chest, and finally in the eye, in that order as part of the new constitutional ammendment.
i sourced this info from a co worker, when i heard him telling it to his overseas family member in french.

-gte

Sentinel said:
Is it just me or did they not salt ANY roads (NYC) till like 3pm today? WTF there was almost an inch on snow on the highway . how can you not salt any the roads? who's idea was that? im in the mood to flame someone.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

·
Registered
829 Posts
Pittsburgh PA 5 inches........ All during morning rush hour traffic!!! 2 hours for a 40 minute commute..... :pissed:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Pasadena, MD 10" of snow. people just flip out when they hear snow and i don't see why. they rush out to get toliet paper, what does the snow make you poop more? I also see alot of people getting bread and milk. well maybe that makes you poop more. But what good is bread if you don't have other food to put on it. and people completely forget how to drive when it snows it is horrible.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
18 Participants
n2o
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing