Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wear are the east coast 2002, I live in NYC and all the dealer are saying september WTF!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
i'm from North Carolina and the dealer that i went to down here said that they'll be here at the end of august which is this month..can't wait

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
i don't totally believe this, until it actually happens for sure, but i should pick up mine on wednesday or thursday.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Sentinel - I haven't had much luck in NJ either. Let me know if you find anything in NYC.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I live in Massachusetts and I am going to pick up my fully loaded gray 2002 next wednesday.

[ August 14, 2001: Message edited by: MrAbear ]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Where in Mass MrAbear? I am looking for a 2002 now and live in Mass currently. How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I got mine from IRA Lexus in Danvers (North Shore). They are getting two automatics next week. I have already put money down on the gray one with an MSRP of appx $34,500 (everything except the nav). The other car that is going to be arriving will be with the same options, but in black.

I can give you the number of my sales guy if you want. That dealership is really nice (free soda/food) and they even let me test drive it by mysef
It is definately a sweet ride and I would recommend that dealership to anyone.

[ August 14, 2001: Message edited by: MrAbear ]

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
I live in MA right next to boston(Saugus) and am going to test drive the 02 later in the week(because they are arriving this week) @ Lexus of Watertown... can't wait!!!

·
Mod er 8 er
608 Posts
Just went to JM Lexus and saw a bunch of 5-speed IS300's. May be too much of a drive for you guys up north, but I know they sell all over the US. My friend is in sales if anyone needs a name. Don't know how I feel about the gold, but the silver is veerry nice

·
Registered
437 Posts
Ira Lexus is great. Both the sales and service teams. Matt Leonard works in the parts department. He also owns an IS300 with some modifications. He has saved me money on parts. He is also a dealer for L-Sportline and RMM. Check him out if you are in the area or if you have any questions.

978-739-8739
[email protected]

[ August 14, 2001: Message edited by: alphatuff ]

·
Registered
684 Posts
I didn't realize that there were so many people here from Mass. ! I've only dealt with "Lexus of WaterTown & have had good luck with them. I plan on buying an IS300 from them next year.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Sentinel,
I've emailed Bayridge Lexus(same owner as Manhattan Lexus) for a test drive the 5speed, they said going to be the end of August to have them in showroom.
Maybe you could try Lexus of Englewood, great sales, and service there.. i really want to have a test drive so bad...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Lexus of Cherry Hill, in Cherry Hill, NJ
and
Lexus of Atlantic City, in Atlantic City, NJ

BOTH SISTER DEALERSHIPS
only have 2002 IS300's. They have sold out of 01's and have been selling 02's since early August. Call them. The Number for Cherry Hill is 856 727 1111.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts