Lexus IS Forum banner

******Early Spring/New Millenium Special*******

1K views 35 replies 19 participants last post by  MDaltezza 
#1 ·
Well everyones wishes has come true this new year!!!!
!!!!

We are having a SPECIAL SALE pricing for the SRT High Flow Intake System for the IS300.

The special price is $595.00 + s/h. This promotions is for a limited time only so act fast. The HFI system is a complete kit with the intake, heatshield, sub-computer; a complete kit to achieve 17HP and 17ft/lbs torque. Find out what evryone is raving about! To order call 301-384-7319 and ask to speak to me direct.
* If I am not in please leave a message and I will call you back ASAP.

------------------
Muhammad I. Choudhury
Swift Racing Technologies
www.swift-racing.com
mc@swift-racing.com

See less See more
Discussion starter · #16 ·
ckolsen: it is not claimed HP it has been dyno tested and proven. Check out our web site and read the numerous responses from customers that have the unit already.

Spectra1: It is your call the mods are not so permanent that you cannot reverse it.

Sweetzzzz & Rarjoon: The intake assembly should fit just perfect and so should the ECU, maybe the wiring schematics maybe different, we will update the wiring schematics and provide reprograms if necessary for a nominal fee of $50 +s/h.

------------------
Muhammad I. Choudhury
www.swift-racing.com
mc@swift-racing.com

Discussion starter · #29 ·
Spectra1: If you are leasing and plan to return the car back, I believe your lease has a clause not to make any modifications.

PMD911/DonCorleone: As soon as we are back logged 4-6 weeks it is over. We are already back logged about 2 weeks.

ckolsen: Our dyno was done by an independent source, we do not have an in house dyno. If you want the source of the dyno shop e-mail me.

chiem: all emissions equipment are intact and it is tuned to be in compliance to all 50 states.

Risk3233: It is ver tamed during normal driving and cruising, can be hardly noticed, but under WOT and reaching the upper RPM band is when it become somewhat loud.

mlopes: $614.

Master: As long as your driving habits remain the same
you should see about 1-1.5 mpg increase.

PMD911: The dyno 12RWHP (REAR WHEEL) The 17HP is an interpolation of the crank HP.

------------------
Muhammad I. Choudhury
www.swift-racing.com
mc@swift-racing.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.