Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
I think Lexusecutive will be the guy wearing a cape?

Digger08

·
The Furious
7,271 Posts
Are you guys really going to stand outside and gawk at cars in this weather ?! You're crazy. See you for the meat part of the meet.

Soundlyawake, And of course all newbs are welcome. Johnny and Bill have some sort of flirting thing they keep doing here, just ignore them. ;) :p

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
I'm not wearing any pants.....so wing sauce free zone!

...socks and sandals optional.

Digger08

·
Registered
728 Posts
Are you guys really going to stand outside and gawk at cars in this weather ?! You're crazy. See you for the meat part of the meet.
Yah why not? Just dress warm lol

·
The Furious
7,271 Posts
I have to bail as well. Enjoy.... See you all next time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Addict
3,428 Posts
I'm here!!! In a cape too!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great meet guys minus the extreme cold weather, I've gotten to meet some of you guys today!

·
Registered
721 Posts
thanks Louis (Korruption) for planning all of this, was nice to hang out with all of you, hope there is another one soon with the weather being much better. we should have these meets monthly :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
I guess I was crazy, and that's what I did.. :cool:

Nothing much to gawk at that day though, except for lexusecutive's ride...LOL

That blue turbo Optra probably rapes every car in the parking lot, but I know about that car already.

Winter blues......... :boring:

Still, great meet guys :)

·
Registered
6,488 Posts

My first meet for my IS300.

I appreciated all that showed up in winter mode, modified and unmodified....sometimes its about the people, and sharing a few laughs over food and drink.

Digger08

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
anyone got pictures of is300's to share?
It was like 50 below in the wind chill!There was also other cars there, parked across form this picture as well as other owners in winter Subies, and Corollas etc...

Digger08

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
I guess I was crazy, and that's what I did.. :cool:

That blue turbo Optra probably rapes every car in the parking lot, but I know about that car already.

Still, great meet guys :)
Meh, winter mode. Cannot be bother to put on summer bumpers. No one to impress. Not everyone is going to cares about fast, which is unfortunately for your business. You probably know this, but you serve a very niche market, and clearly most people will never be your customer.

·
Registered
728 Posts
The scary turbo Optra is coming for you alll! (at least all you NA guys ;)) LOL

Jokes aside, good meet meet guys.. I'm actually surprised how many showed up in that cold weather. It was good fun chatting and freezing our asses off haha.

81 - 100 of 125 Posts