Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raced a friends Mercedes E55 (350 hp V8 ) They are built for high speed so I was in his territory. Video shows me getting next to him at about 50 mph and waiting for him to make the move, he does I pulled some car lengths pretty quickly. Second part of the video I flashed him to make a u-turn, he did but didnt wait for me! :pissed: He was about 3 car lengths infront when he punched it BEFORE me, basically I catch up to him, lift the throttle due to slower traffic and make the pass at VERY high triple digit speeds. Gotta love the top end of turbo's.

MPG Ver. Click "save as"
www.turbois300.com/home/videos/carizaIS300TurbovsE55.mpg

P.S. I was running pump gas, 16psi. Also raced from a dig 2001 M5 with exhasut and chip, Ill post the video really soon, much faster car than the E55.

Thanks again to Freelance for the server. Hope to see soon some "No Love" kills. I cleared some of my old vids to clean out space.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Nice one bro, showed em NO LOVE......

bring on the rest of the vids....

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
"AY Mamasita!!" :lol:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Thatta Boy !!!........Nice job man.....Isn't it fun killing cars on low boost knowing all ya gotta do is throw a lil rice gas in there and turn up the boost and it wouldn't even be a race...... :D ...Congrats on the kill man keep it up

btw...You gotta tell me what type of camera to get....I know I need a Mini DV but I don't know what to get and i'm not looking to spend 1000......Help me out man... :)

Take care and drife safe cariza.....

Dan
02' MSM IS300
TOYOMOTO Built......
.....Now in the hands of BULLISH Racing.....

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the props guys. DT, Im not much of an expert in cameras but I know that $600-$800 digital camcorders are selling with extremely nice features and good recording. You basically want to get something that has a nice optical zoom, night shot (extremely good for street racing), and a firewire or USB 2 conection interface for the PC. Most of these features are standard for that price range.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts