Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im looking for settings and maps for a turbo is300. with a greddy e-manager. not the new e-manager the old one some one out there must have the file.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Vladisme said:
im looking for settings and maps for a turbo is300. with a greddy e-manager. not the new e-manager the old one some one out there must have the file.
I would say that not everybody is interested in openly sharing their maps because they took the time and effort to tune their car, and they don't want to just give out the result of their R&D.

Also, every person's maps will be different because each car is slightly different. So what works on one car may not work on your car. We also don't even know what kind of setup you have? Are you running additional injectors or 6 larger injectors? What size injectors?

BTW, it's called an E-Manage.;) You could probably also tune the car slowly yourself if you have some knowledge and experience.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont see a problem with sharing. after i finish programing my e-manager if any one wants the map ill sand them to you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts