Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Those are amazing numbers for 14psi. Congrats.

·
Registered
854 Posts
heh... the stock tranny will run at 450 and that is pushing it! 500 will blow when you put it to the floor :/

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Nice, plan on tracking the car at all?

500rwhp on the built auto is pushing it, really depends how much you beat on the car...

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's not a daily driver and the tranny seems to shift and run fine. I guess time will tell.:bigSmile:

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
that is very nice!! :cool:

have you done anything to the tranny at all is it straight from the factory stock?
I have a SRT VB upgrade & a tranny cooler

very nice. post some more pics and details of the kit
Check out my post in the boosted roll call thread. Its on the last page, near the bottom.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Is the only thing you have done is the 2.75 kit? stock internals? so on so on...

nice #s, I need to get mine retuned..

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is the only thing you have done is the 2.75 kit? stock internals? so on so on...

nice #s, I need to get mine retuned..
I have the turbo and down pipe coated, but the rest is all the 2.75 kit. No other upgrades. The cam gear is still @ stock timing as well, I don't even have a 3" exhaust!

·
Monkey Style
1,885 Posts
Tyler those are VERY nice numbers for only the 2.75 kit at 14psi.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I have the turbo and down pipe coated, but the rest is all the 2.75 kit. No other upgrades. The cam gear is still @ stock timing as well, I don't even have a 3" exhaust!
once u get ur 3" exhaust therse going to be a change. so try getting that first b4 upping the boost cause u only have a vb and tranny cooler and i think that is way to far of pushing ur tranny. but then again therees always the few who only have a vb and tranny cooler and are fine..... but then again they never push the car like i do.

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
once u get ur 3" exhaust therse going to be a change. so try getting that first b4 upping the boost cause u only have a vb and tranny cooler and i think that is way to far of pushing ur tranny. but then again therees always the few who only have a vb and tranny cooler and are fine..... but then again they never push the car like i do.
Thanks for the advise!

Tyler those are VERY nice numbers for only the 2.75 kit at 14psi.
Thanks man!

Looking good , so have u ever thought of swapping for a manual trans?
Yeah, I have everything needed for the swap except for the major 2 (the clutch and trans) :bigSmile:

·
Registered
960 Posts
damn, I need to retune my car ha ha...

nice #s.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts