Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyno HP and TQ differences

2K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  IS300GTE 
OK guys, relax a little.

Doublins I have noticed in the past few weeks that you and some other ppl ganging up on tsopranoMB, and anyone else that doesn't agree w/ what you say. None of this is necessary, of course ppl will have their differences but leave it at that, and don't speculate anything, in regards to the race that never happen, its just that it didn't happen so NO ONE KNOWS what the outcome would be, so why state what you thought it would be when in fact you yourself don't know. Just because he asked a question doesn't mean it needs to be beaten to death.. Plus your a moderator so act like it, I know right back at me, well I have been acting like it, hence my post. And all of these past post are all being noted and sent to the owners of this site.

tsopranoMB: relax too man, I know your trying to defend yourself, but choose your words more wisley. You too are a moderator and some things arn't to be said publicly, so please think prior to posting..

And for anyone else who is jumping on the band wagon, don't. Consquences(sp) of these posts will have some serious effect on the ppl making them, and their future in this community.

SO BOTTOM LINE, everyone just FORKIN RELAX, if you all want to duke it out, np let me know when and where, I'll bring my video camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.