Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Virgin Magnet
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got off the phone with STEVE. he and his boys were out at indianapolis at some speed show. he just got back and answered 15 phone messages. he will be there today (saturday) until 3:00... and he doesn't come in on Sunday's anymore.

I told him to shoot for next Saturday (13th). That's going to have to be the plan for now since he doesn't do Sundays. Talk to your boss willy.

COSTS:

$75 per strapdown, 2,3,4 runs depending on how long it takes for them to get some consistency on the graphs. they'll print the graph for you and if you want it on a disk, bring a floppy.

TUNING: if you have anything tuneable, which none of us do, it's $175 for the first hour, and $100 each additional. We don't need this. Ohh, and if we had like 15 guys, Collin and I just talked about maybe renting it for a day, which Steve said we could talk about. MAYBE this summer we could do that for the next Meet 2004

Give me a head count for Saturday the 13th:

1. fish
2. collin
more peopel are welcome if youw ant ot make teh drive it willstart there at 9:00AM bright and early we can shack some peopel up for a night if needed, i think

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
i told steve Colletti I would give him a headcount, but we were planning on 4-6 guys is what I told him. oh well. I'm curious to see who else will show up.

Columbus? Cincy people? (not you willy! we know you suck! :lol: )

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
your car is going to be loud as crap willy. that sounds exciting. can't wait to hear this. i've been a little skerred of the Xerd race pipe... guess it's just collin and i. waffle house or denny's on Main. 8:30 :eek: :D

·
Virgin Magnet
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
heres waht you missed out on:

my numbers(mod list in sig)
2 best runs:
1- 189.67 hp
198.44 ft-lbs

2- 190.21 hp
196.59 ft-lbs

davefischer's numbers