Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who is interested?? i know alot of you have been doing some upgrades in the past few weeks.... i want to know if there is enough interest to put this together within the next few weeks. the shop is located in wallingford, CT... i need at least 5 people to make this happen... the price will be $50 for 3 pulls..(BANGING PRICE) and more pulls if needed.

i would like to do it in December.. either the 13th or 14th or the following week, the 20th or 21st.

i know some of u now have FI so this is a good opportunity to tune and see what kind of numbers you pull... and for those of you who already know what ur pulling, it would be nice to show off them numbers, naw mean??

it would be nice to see charles (isman), dan (dt1313), de (sophiesleeps), mike (wz1999), henry (hchan)..... and ofcourse the rest of my Lexotic crew... BigPimpinRich, the Sentinel, Dave (lifeas2).... lol and whoever else is welcome.

the shop is absolutely amazing! the cleanest i've seen yet!

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
yeah Dan....I agree with Rich....this sounds like a great idea for a possible SPRING meet.....I can guarentee, that if you do this in March/April/May, you will have a bunch of NJ guys make the drive out to you.....and some of us will surprise many on the dyno... :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we can always do 2... :D

only need 5 people this round...

and plus, come jan/feb, there might really be snow... lol

but im open to suggestions so...keep em coming...

if u do want for this to happen.. please pick one of the dates i posted.

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dont forget to include what dates you will be available.... :) i personally would dont care... im hoping my project will be up and running by the 13th anyways...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
dont matter to me either

Lexotic Concepts said:
dont forget to include what dates you will be available.... :) i personally would dont care... im hoping my project will be up and running by the 13th anyways...

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yo.. thanks for the dots bro... lol not that u needed them.. shit, you almost at the 100grand mark... goddayum

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
startin a list....

1.me - any date
2.aznxdragon30 - any date
3. is300gtr - any date

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
i'll see what i can do. real close to me i like this. depends what i got goin on with classes and work.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts