Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody here goes to shop regularly?because they fixed my rim and i have a problem but my dad drives by their shop everyday and said theyre closed now just wondering if this is true cuz i need to go back to them

· Registered
1,017 Posts
lexluger180 said:
does anybody here goes to shop regularly?because they fixed my rim and i have a problem but my dad drives by their shop everyday and said theyre closed now just wondering if this is true cuz i need to go back to them
my car is right there now..... i go there regularly they do all my system work, and some other things im working on.. just ask for NOEL and tell him u know me Rafael, and he will hook u up.

hours are 10 - 7 #732.777.6050

· Registered
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aznxdragon30 said:
lexluger180 said:
my car is right there now..... i go there regularly they do all my system work, and some other things im working on.. just ask for NOEL and tell him u know me Rafael, and he will hook u up.

nvm i was there today :D damien was telling me about an is300 getting gauges installed it wouldn't happen to be you would it? :wink:

· Registered
1,017 Posts
lexluger180 said:
aznxdragon30 said:
lexluger180 said:

nvm i was there today :D damien was telling me about an is300 getting gauges installed it wouldn't happen to be you would it? :wink:
ummm maybe...... :p

yea i was getting my sponsored gauges in..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.