Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am in a big heap of confusion. I got an s-afc I need to get tuned. I know Dynamic Autosports will do the best job, but they wanted $250 to do it. Autolink wants $125, but I havent heard much abuot them. Can anyone help me out? Maybe someone who knows something abuot Autolink???

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
JeffNaber said:
Hey I am in a big heap of confusion. I got an s-afc I need to get tuned. I know Dynamic Autosports will do the best job, but they wanted $250 to do it. Autolink wants $125, but I havent heard much abuot them. Can anyone help me out? Maybe someone who knows something abuot Autolink???
Dynamics is right down the street from you.
but autolink has dr. charles (i doubt he will actually do your car tho)
i might be a little biased, but you always get what you pay for, you know?

·
Premium Member
8,851 Posts
Lex_Dymndz said:
JeffNaber said:
Dynamics is right down the street from you.
but autolink has dr. charles (i doubt he will actually do your car tho)
i might be a little biased, but you always get what you pay for, you know?
Dynamics have less tunning experience of our cars than dr.Charles @ autolink (who previously have worked on tons of IS3 @ area51)... and if you goto autolink, just let them know you want dr.Charles to do ur tunning (plus u ain't gona go anywhere when ur car's there right?) , i'm pretty sure charles'll do the work on ur car himself. :wink:

·
Registered
604 Posts
I had my S-AFC tuned by Dynamic about 2 1/2 years ago. :lol: They did a pretty good job though and it was also $250 (including installation).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts