Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here registered for this Sunday's DUB show? I would like to enter my car but they oversold the show, anyone have a reservation to sell or space to share, let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
473 Posts
Not to hate, it's hot, it's expensive, possibly fighting, and huge rims and mobile audio. Gets old after an hour or so. JMO

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I was going to register but ill be out of town saturday and i wont feel like getting up early sunday for the show. I was acually looking forward to going. One of the guys i hung out with at nopi st louis will be there with his mini cooper on 20s. It will be at the bfgoodrich display.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
StL_lex04 said:
I was going to register but ill be out of town saturday and i wont feel like getting up early sunday for the show. I was acually looking forward to going. One of the guys i hung out with at nopi st louis will be there with his mini cooper on 20s. It will be at the bfgoodrich display.

Yeah I don't want to do the Sunday morning hurry up and wait either, I spoke with the DUB event coordinator John Ramos yesterday and according to him they oversold the show so show up Sunday at 8 and wait or see you next year.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Indio said:
Yeah I don't want to do the Sunday morning hurry up and wait either, I spoke with the DUB event coordinator John Ramos yesterday and according to him they oversold the show so show up Sunday at 8 and wait or see you next year.
Ill be out of town till late saturday night then i work in the afternoon on sunday if i would of went i would of registered 2 moths ago

1 - 5 of 5 Posts