Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i drove to a track last night about an hour away from home it was an 1/8 mile track and well my Daily driven car did pretty damn good i would say prople are hitting me up on social media saying it has to be a world record and i checked on that 2jzpower website and well i ran a 5.59 at 128mph in the 1/8 mile

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Built stock ge block gte head 76/75 precision bb billet wheel turbo and stage 4 fti TH400 Aem infinity dual AEM pumps and AEM CD7 dash

·
Registered
334 Posts
I was wondering on the TH400. Nice setup.

Tire/wheel combo? How was the 60'?

How much boost from the 7675?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Weld 15x10.5 Mickey thompson Street ET R 275 60 15............37lbs of boost and 65shot of Nos for tha Turbo Spool of tha Line which deactivates when i release the Trans break

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea cost alot lol im aleays broke but at least i enjoy driving it daily i put about 200 miles on it today had a chick from out of town riding around with me for a few hours today lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I put about 800miles a month on tha car because i drive it too all the meets,stores and tracks lol

·
Registered
334 Posts
How's the TH400 around town?

Don't think I'm ready to go full drag only on my car, and probably never will be. Thinking about hitting up the local 1/4 here next Tuesday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
3 Participants
01 SolarYellow
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing