Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my dealer and finally saw a production IS350 and OMG im impressed....the fit and finish was amazing....non of that plastic crap around the fuel door like on the proto....now this car did HAUL ass big time so much power u can feel it take off n throw u back in the seat....driving wise i did not feel much of a difference in turning the power botton ON or off....in any case...I wish they had a 250 cuz althoguh i know its A BIG difference, if i feel its good enough for me i can get the 250 this weekend...but if i want the 350 in MRM WITH the sports package it might not be in until december???? DAMMM but they got a basic MRM 350 coming this sunday with 18's...i jus want the preforated leather n HIDS more then anythin else on that package....what should i do??? after driving the car of course i cant wait to have one like NOW

·
Registered
33 Posts
My02GrApHiTeIS300 said:
I went to my dealer and finally saw a production IS350 and OMG im impressed....the fit and finish was amazing....non of that plastic crap around the fuel door like on the proto....now this car did HAUL ass big time so much power u can feel it take off n throw u back in the seat....driving wise i did not feel much of a difference in turning the power botton ON or off....in any case...I wish they had a 250 cuz althoguh i know its A BIG difference, if i feel its good enough for me i can get the 250 this weekend...but if i want the 350 in MRM WITH the sports package it might not be in until december???? DAMMM but they got a basic MRM 350 coming this sunday with 18's...i jus want the preforated leather n HIDS more then anythin else on that package....what should i do??? after driving the car of course i cant wait to have one like NOW
You can get HID's put in after the fact I'm sure. What else is a must have perforated leather?

·
Registered
77 Posts
My02GrApHiTeIS300 said:
Wait and get what you want, waiting an extra few months even isn't bad, when you'll be able to enjoy the car for years knowing you got just what you wanted and didn't sacrifice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts