Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I tinted my windows about 2 weeks ago. Then I bought some Tokico Illuminaties <sp?> adjustable shocks. And at Luxury Motor Fest I bought a set of TEINS lowering springs. About .75 in the front and 1.00 in the back. I brought the shocks and springs to LMW to get put on last saturday, but found out that they sold me the wrong springs. The springs were suppose to be fitted on the GS300/400. I also wanted a lower drop. So they switched it with a set of Tanabe's which drops it 1.25" in front and 1.50" back. They also painted my calibers for me. Wanted to say thanks to LMW for the install and the paint. No more yapping here are the pixs.

Before the drop.

After the drop.

painted calibers black.

Quick shot of the AEM short ram intake.

yes yes i know i have to clean the engine b4 i get flamed.. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
looks like ASA AR1 rims???

·
Registered
678 Posts
looks alot better.

you should put your center caps on before you have to put more bearing grease on those bad boys.

·
Registered
941 Posts
What model Tanabe's are those?

How's the ride quality compared to stock?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ride quality is pretty good. Just a little bit stiffer but it feels a lot better than stock. Not sure what model.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Djsenyi said:
looks like ASA AR1 rims???

i believe those are black Manaray Evo's?

and also, LMW..do u know if the springs are orange? that would be the GF210's....

those are the ones i might look into...and i might also get the same shocks as you..how is the stiffness on the springs? around corners? let me know..i might go thr same route as u..

-Aaron

·
&#22823;&#21476;&#21476;
1,287 Posts
kraze8 said:
caliPers! it's caliPers!

:lol:

Looks awesome man! good job!
LOL

Noice i think you shoulda done it a little bit lower

·
Registered
387 Posts
looks good...im puttin my rim on today.. looking at ur rims.. im thinkin i should have gotten 19's...we got similar rims.. i think the black makes the rim look smaller..or maybe its the lip

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
onyxaltezza said:
i believe those are black Manaray Evo's?

and also, LMW..do u know if the springs are orange? that would be the GF210's....

those are the ones i might look into...and i might also get the same shocks as you..how is the stiffness on the springs? around corners? let me know..i might go thr same route as u..

-Aaron
Yea they are the orange ones. The not as stiff with the shocks on soft. it turns a lot better then stock. And the drive just feels a lot better.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts