Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to drop my car and was wondering what to get, springs or coilovers adn also wanted to know what some of you guys have done in lowering

·
Registered
226 Posts
Theres this really good JDM brand called.....SEARCH!......not many newbs have heard about it but thats what the OGs rock on a daily basis.....and also what kind of setup are you looking for AutoX/Show/Daily Drivable Drop....Be like me keep it stock son

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
^who the f*ck is this joker?
"keep it stock, son"? hahaha
yes, because that 5 feet of space between the fender and tire looks so good, right?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont really know how much this stuff costs but i have about 1500 to spend, i dont know if that is enough or plenty?

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
No, get yourself a set of BRAND NEW coilovers with warranty. If you are desperate for a drop then go used coilovers.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Im on tanabes FYI and umm yea Im just messing wit the guy about how he should use search but its cool it went over your head...

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
I S Stock said:
Theres this really good JDM brand called.....SEARCH!......not many newbs have heard about it but thats what the OGs rock on a daily basis.....and also what kind of setup are you looking for AutoX/Show/Daily Drivable Drop....Be like me keep it stock son
woah now buddy, your not outta the newb stage yourself

why dont you try being helpful instead of a jerk

·
Dual Citizen
2,449 Posts
300iss said:
I am on s-tech and love them...1.5" drop all around...

before....

after....
Nice drop bro +REP :)
I'm riding stock right now and the fender gap is friggin disgustin. I can easily fit a fist and a half in there.
But anyways, homewardbound ;) it depends on what your looking for. It will be a lot more cheaper to go the spring/shock route but if your in a place that snows alot then the coilovers might be a better bet for you. With coilovers you can adjust the hight of your drop. So in the summer you can be slammed to the wheelwells and then in winter you can ride at just an inch below stock.
As that FOCK, ISSTOCK so rudely mentioned, use the search button. This sites got a lot of info about anything and everything. And don't feel shyt to ask around to see what other people are using and if they got a few pics. That way you can get an actual idea as to how your sexylexy will look :p
Since your a rich guy, you don't have to blow all your money on just the coilovers/springs/shocks. There are a few other things that you can invest in that will effect your suspension and the overall way your car handles.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts