Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, just ordered some drop, Eibach Pro Kit, so will take some pictures in a week when i put them on :) 263.33 shipped from hopupracing.com

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Man, I never knew that the Eibachs are so expensive. I bought mine used for $150 3 years ago and sold them for $120. Now I kick myself in the ARss b/c I'm looking to get the Pro-Kit again!! :(

·
Registered
323 Posts
wont the stock shocks go to sh*t with aftermarket springs? this is what i have been told but im not sure... is it ok for a temporary thing until i get my tein coilovers?

sorry to jack your thread seven but the question is kinda toward you so i thought id ask.

cant wait to see it!

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
theformat26 said:
wont the stock shocks go to sh*t with aftermarket springs? this is what i have been told but im not sure... is it ok for a temporary thing until i get my tein coilovers?

sorry to jack your thread seven but the question is kinda toward you so i thought id ask.

cant wait to see it!
yes, but only with agressive springs (1.5" or lower) with softer spring rate. With Eibachs and their progressive spring rate (1" drop), it is okay.

·
Registered
589 Posts
theformat26 said:

cant wait to see it!
Depends on which spring and how low the drop is. For example Hotchkis springs are made for stock shocks, so the stock shock will not goto shit after the drop. I personally will go with Tein S/H- Tech over Eibach because of price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts