Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WAS UP MY PEEPS I GOT GOOD NEWS FOR DRONNELS FANS I WAS OVER A FIRESTONE DEALER AND I WAS TALKING TO SOME CAT NAME BARRY HE HAS AN IS ALSO, SO ANYWAYS WE WERE TALKING ABOUT WHEELS AND THE NAME DRONNELL CAME TO MY MIND, I ASK THE GUY IF HE KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT IT HE SAID HELL NO YOU LOOKING FOR DRONNELS TOO MY MAN HE SAID THEY ARE MAKING THIS BG GROUP BACK IN JAPAN THEY ARE GOING TOO HAVE THEIR OWN BIG COMPANY AND SOME OF THE WHEELS THAT ARE DISCONTINUED I COULD GET MY HANDS ON. SO MY PEEPS I'M GETTING MY TYPE M05 19X8.5 FOR 3200 IN TWO WEEKS FOR SURE. :D

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
cableguy said:
WAS UP MY PEEPS I GOT GOOD NEWS FOR DRONNELS FANS I WAS OVER A FIRESTONE DEALER AND I WAS TALKING TO SOME CAT NAME BARRY HE HAS AN IS ALSO, SO ANYWAYS WE WERE TALKING ABOUT WHEELS AND THE NAME DRONNELL CAME TO MY MIND, I ASK THE GUY IF HE KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT IT HE SAID HELL NO YOU LOOKING FOR DRONNELS TOO MY MAN HE SAID THEY ARE MAKING THIS BG GROUP BACK IN JAPAN THEY ARE GOING TOO HAVE THEIR OWN BIG COMPANY AND SOME OF THE WHEELS THAT ARE DISCONTINUED I COULD GET MY HANDS ON. SO MY PEEPS I'M GETTING MY TYPE M05 19X8.5 FOR 3200 IN TWO WEEKS FOR SURE. :D
No!!!!!!
Those are my rims. :x

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
HAHAHA M-05's 19x8.5 for $3200.

You guys are sooooooooooo desperate :lol:

I got a quote on those Exact wheels (5wheels with Hyper Silver Finish) for $1800 back in Feb 2002. Too bad I didnt have the cash.

Oh well..good luck as they are pimp wheels! I'd buy 5 if I were you!!! if you bend one and you gotta buy a spare YOU ARE SCREWED

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
I've been calling around too and the wheels are obtainable because they are not discontinued in Japan. The distributor to the U.S., AKT, so they have been hard to get.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
pretpret said:
bigdaddy do you mind telling me where you inquired the wheels from??? thanks.
I called ALL the North American Distrubutors and that SoCal Chinese Trading company from Yahoo Stores that sells all the accessories/ wheels for the IS300 (the name slips me right now) They all gave me very similar stories about importing the wheels but the price would be higher EVEN if we could locate the IS300 offset. I cant justify a set of $1800 wheels selling for $3200.

The set of 19x8's that I eventually found were a 38mm offset :( so I passed on it back in March.

Good Luck guys... those wheels are pimp.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
almost here

was up guys i just finished paying the guy at firestone $3200 cash and oh yes i will get them will post pic when i get them on peace out one.. 8)

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I was quoted 2000 for the 3 piece dronnels...I thought about it too long then when I called back they where ghost...I should have jumped on those bad boys....no I cant even think of a rim to get....

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Kel3 said:
I was quoted 2000 for the 3 piece dronnels...I thought about it too long then when I called back they where ghost...I should have jumped on those bad boys....no I cant even think of a rim to get....
Remember when we were callin all over and fiendin to get these wheels and how PIMP we were gonna be for tha summer? ;)

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
yeah I remember that was funny I think we called just about every place there was to find those joints...should have jumped on them though...no one has em'

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
Kel3
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing