Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, yes i know theres another thread about DRL, but hes almost asking a complete different question...

is there a way to just change the color, i cant find any other colors of DRLs

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
sure..I have dark yellow ones....remember, they are your high beams as well...

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
PIAA 8000k - white

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol chado, u always want to buy your stuff, i need to meet you in person, and u can show me your store in your apartment lol

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
buy different color bulbs for your highbeams

is that it?, ohhhhh. it all makes sense... my drl's are my highbeams, so just get different color highbeams......

im stoopid

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
that will work but be warned that no name bulbs usually die in a couple of months. if u wanna get a good pair, get piaa

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Ok, well in the summer i bought some nokya super white bulbs for my drls. When on they look ezactly the same as stock. I put them in my friends car for his headlights and they are white. I didnt do the drl mod. I noticed some poeple have a hyper white color without doing the mod tho. Mostly people with the piaa's. Anybody know whats going on?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so piaa's are the way to go

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
^^^ Yea but i cant justify paying that much for just normal bulbs. My hid bulbs werent even that much lol. I still dont understand why just the piaa's light up white but alot of other bulbs wont. I just tried one of my boys bulbs (white with a blue hue) and they light up yellow when in my drls. Maybe ill just bite the bullet and pay for the piaa's.

·
Registered
5 Posts
which kind of PIAA work??? I tried a few PIAA LED and none work. Pls let everyone know what color and model that work. I'm sure there r a few people wanting to know. I been trying to look for DRL white/bule tint for yrs. Thks in advance. :)

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
which kind of PIAA work??? I tried a few PIAA LED and none work. Pls let everyone know what color and model that work. I'm sure there r a few people wanting to know. I been trying to look for DRL white/bule tint for yrs. Thks in advance. :)
read post #3

·
Registered
5 Posts
sorry, I missed that posted. And thks for the info. but what model of PIAA "Super Plasma", "Xtreme White Plus", "Spark", etc... thks once again =)

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
sorry, I missed that posted. And thks for the info. but what model of PIAA "Super Plasma", "Xtreme White Plus", "Spark", etc... thks once again =)
there's only one: Spark

i hate to tell you this but SEARCH! this has been covered many times

1 - 20 of 22 Posts