Lexus IS Forum banner

581 - 588 of 588 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Anybody running super high spring rates in front like chaser specs? i was looking into 22k for front and 14k for rear. any input? Just want to be lower without killing aero.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice, who is the manufacturer of those?
Xcessive Manufacturing out of Portland. They're prototype right now, but contact them if you're interested. I don't believe they're on the website yet.
Did you get a chance to test those out at all? Looking into getting a setup that's not a $400 option and xcessive seems to have done enough stuff to where I trust em.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Did you get a chance to test those out at all? Looking into getting a setup that's not a $400 option and xcessive seems to have done enough stuff to where I trust em.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to test them out on a track yet. I've done a bit of street but I have a Torsen diff right now that's a POS. The car is super easy to control when I do have it sideways in the rain. There's a drift practice next month that I hope to attend, so I'll be able test them out real well there. I need to remember to pull my ABS fuse at the start of the day though, not at the last part of the day like last time.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Oh yeah. I've talked to the minty fresh guy, the risky devil guy and a few others on knuckle setups and it seems like everyone is in testing stages lol. Just waiting for someone to have a tested and proven setup to pull the trigger. I mean there is a figs kit for sale locally... Wonder if he would trade for a t56 :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Anybody running super high spring rates in front like chaser specs? i was looking into 22k for front and 14k for rear. any input? Just want to be lower without killing aero.
same. i'm considering getting mine revalved and stiffer spring rates after literally rubbing through both skirts after two events.

as far as knuckles go, Heatmaker has IS knuckles in the works. just a waiting game at this point.

581 - 588 of 588 Posts